...out today...

...And look who's arrived, get the pattern for this and loads more pets from my new book Knit & Purl Pets out today!! PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN ERRATA AVAILABLE FOR THIS BOOK WHICH I WILL PERSONALLY EMAIL TO YOU - MY EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDENCE:


  1. Please send the errata for Knit & Purl Pets. Thank you. I love the chickens.

  2. Could you please send me the errata for Knit & Pearl Pets?
    I am knitting the Speckle the kitten from the Dutch book, and the pattern seems wrong/not logical to me. (maybe it would help too if you could send me the English version of this particular pattern, or if I could ask you some clarifications about a paragraph).
    I am knitting the kitten as a present for my god daughter, so I really hope you can help me out.
    thanks in advance,

    1. Hi Els - gladly - but can you email me your email and I'll send you the errata or please do ask me about any aspect of the pattern and I'll help you. Claire


I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!