A five star knit for a starry July...

Hi - another month!
And another knitted pattern for you for free today only #freebeefridayknits on Ravelry
I love July... not only is it my birthday month but also it reminds me of school holidays of old... warm evenings, tennis, lighter evenings... ah halcyon days - you know those days when the sun shone endlessly! 
By the way if you liked knitting the number then you'll be pleased to know that I'm working on the other nine - so watch this space or follow along here
And if you would like a kindly reminder and the monthly free pattern sent to your inbox then feel free to subscribe to my newletter - here's the link to that  - newsletter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!